While most news and updates can be found on one of the Atelier 801 websites, they also have an online presence on many different social media platforms.
While part of the official Atelier 801 website, a less commonly known section is http://societe.atelier801.com. This contains meta information on their games and the company, as well as contact information and credits.
General Atelier 801 links
- https://twitter.com/Atelier801 - News on smaller things, as well as news that doesn't fit on their other Twitter channels.
News on bigger updates as well as miscellaneous stuff.
- https://twitter.com/TransformiceEN (fr) (br) - Transformice
- https://twitter.com/Fortoresse - Fortoresse
- https://twitter.com/NekodancerEN - Nekodancer
- https://twitter.com/dead_maze - Dead Maze
These are their public Trello boards (anything found here is purposefully shown). These boards show planned updates to their games
- https://trello.com/b/BdM5Potz/atelier-801 - Future updates for non-Transformice games
- https://trello.com/b/yHlWBQbw/transformice - Future updates for Transformice
- https://trello.com/b/D0hRnNDH/dead-maze - Future updates for Dead Maze
- https://trello.com/b/yFMOfxrV/module-801 - Shows work on their Module workshop
Most games have a facebook page, but is less active than other social media they use.
- https://facebook.com/pages/Transformice/126932107342812 - Transformice
- https://facebook.com/Fortoresse - Fortoresse
- https://facebook.com/pages/Nekodancer/527001510744273 - Nekodancer
- https://facebook.com/pages/Bouboum/381412381968521 - Bouboum
- https://facebook.com/pages/Run-For-Cheese/1462612694019207 - Run for Cheese
- https://facebook.com/deadmaze - Dead Maze
While no less important, some of the their others are: