- For information about the company, see Atelier 801.
This page is for detailing import milestones for Atelier 801 as a whole, be it a new product, or even a very important update. This page also includes history of things before Atelier 801 was founded that's related to the formation of the company.
Milestones are listed in descending order from newest to oldest. Note that a "release" constitutes when the game was made available to the public to play, even if the game was in an "open beta" (but not a closed/private beta). ">=" signifies a release on or after this date, while "<=" signifies a release on or before this date. If you know a more precise date (preferably with a reference link) please update it!
Module 801 titles released by Atelier 801 staff are also included in the list.
- 11 August 2017 - Dead Maze Official Teaser released . The Dead Maze's Steam page realeased.
- 10 November 2016 - Dead Maze closed alpha started.
- 22 July 2016 - Name change updated release. Nicknames may now also contain underscores.
- 1 January 2016 - Transformice events switched to week long "adventures", which require more time spent on them, initially requiring devs on other projects to help code them in a timely manor.
- 30 September 2015 - Dead Maze forum released.
- 24 September 2015 - Run for Cheese leaderboard released.
- 23 August 2015 - Bloup "released" on Module 801 (module 801 still not officially released)
- 11 August 2015 - Forum staff list released.
- 30 May 2015 - Nicknames may now contain numbers (and a future name change feature officially announced)
- 20 April 2015 - Mouton "released" on Module 801 (module 801 still not officially released)
- 7 April 2015 - Deadmaze officially announced (Teaser given on April Fools day).
- 24 March 2015 - Celousco officially canceled (new, untitled game announced to be under development)
- <= March 2015 - Info on Module 801 was leaked (including Volley) (module 801 still not officially released)
- 30 January 2015 - Transformice was made available on Steam.
- 7 November 2014 - Run for Cheese released for Android (not made available on iOS until 8 days later).
- 24 July 2014 - Nekodancer released.
- 13 June 2014 - HTML5 forums released.
- 14 March 2014 - Fortoresse released.
- >= 13 November 2013 - Bouboum released.
- 2 July 2013 - Celousco development officially announced (16 days later on the 18th game trailer uploaded to YouTube)
- 19 December 2012 - New standalone client created in Adobe Air.
- 14 June 2012 - Fraise released and added to Transformice.
- 14 October 2011 - Atelier 801 is officially founded.
- 1 May 2010 - Transformice released.
- ??? - Poisson closed.
- ??? - Poisson released.
- <= 14 August 2008 - Bouboum (Extinction) released.
- <= 4 August 2008 - Aaaah! released.
- <= 3 August 2008 - Forteresse (Extinction) released.
- <= 3 August 2008 - Extinction released.